Sunday, July 19, 2009

Falling a bit behind, and a new blue cast

I know...I have us on the cruise...now nothing! Sorry.

I'm in Boston for a couple of days on business. Ann and the kids flew to Chicago on Thursday, and they leave for Sweden tomorrow night. Oh, and Jacob fractured his arm!

While playing Wiffle Ball with his cousin Eric, he fell and suffered a 'buckle fracture'. He will be sporting his new Dodger blue cast for the next 4 weeks, the bulk of which will be on the trip.
Ann says that he is being a real trooper, and the cast is mostly a precaution due the traveling that he is doing.

I don't have any cruise pictures on this computer, but I do have a few from the first part of the trip at DisneyWorld. I'll do my best to continue with cruise picture when I get back.


No comments: