Sunday, November 2, 2008

Muddy Buddy 2008

Pre race - Looking Clean!
Well, I didn't die! Yea!!! Warren and I ran the 2009 Los Angles Muddy Buddy this morning. This is the same race that Teresa and I ran last year. Teresa was going to run it with me again, but she is nursing a bad ankle, so Warren stepped up to the pit!

After the Pit - not as clean!

Although it had been raining for the last day or so (I know- rain in Southern California...whod a thunk it?!), the course wasn't too muddy, and our time was only a minute slower than last year. I think that the athletic 16 year old really is the one who held me back :) . Here is a video highlight of the race - mostly the beginning and the mud pit.


Click to play


Video camera in hand...


I have to explain. Cindy (Warren's sister) wanted this shot, so we obliged. The look on the guy's face on the right is priceless!

1 comment:

Janet Byrum said...

Hahahhaaa love the pictures! Good for you, Im in training right now to run in a marathon to help beat childhood cancer. Trust me, this is hard, every bone in my body hurts lol Looks like you had fun!!!!